Data Asset Manager at SPINS LLC
SPINS is seeking a world class Data Asset Manager to join our Data team.Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.What you will do.
SPINS is searching for a Data Asset Manager to drive the growth for our growing portfolio of Retail Measurement and Natural Industry data solutions. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of product management functional expertise along with strong data management knowledge. The role requires a go-getter personality, capable of working closely with customers, technology and sales.
- Maintain relationship with our external data partners and manage communication between teams
- Schedule and plan key milestones. Work with teams across organizations to execute tasks to accomplish milestones. Work with internal teams and communicate timelines to dependent products/teams
- Work with development/QA teams to overcome hurdles and facilitate timely delivery of data to our clients.
- Manage activities related to a data release and co-ordinate tasks to achieve a successful delivery of data to clients.
- Have an understanding of the data content and be able to respond to questions related to data quality, data anomalies, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure data quality standards are maintained and propose new standards, as necessary
- BS/BA Degree in either Business, Mathematics or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 2+ Years of Product Management Experience
- 3+ Years of Experience in Data Management
- 1-2 years of SQL exposure
- Experience in B2B environment a plus
- Experience with Grocery Retail data is a plus
- Excellent analytical, planning, project management and/or process development skills
- Good communicator (written & oral) and teamwork skills
- High level of initiative, strong/efficient business judgment, and creative problem-solver
- Passion, leadership, intelligence, and determination to succeed
- Ability to:
- Lead through influence and create/maintain credibility and positive relationships
- Work well within independent, team, and unstructured environments
- Deliver consistently with priorities changing in a fast paced technology environment
- Influence technical direction, strategy, and resource allocations across multiple groups
- Knowledge of SQL, SaaS and/or Web Technologies
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.