Data Associate Team Lead
As a Data Associate Team Lead you will lead a team in assisting Numerator with improving its ever-growing database of products by using our custom-designed platform to match real-world products to their respective brands and categories.
- Effectively manage and QA JIRA tickets assigned to your specific vertical (Does the ticket make sense? Does it contain all required fields and information to complete ask? Add estimated story points, components, etc. Is the ticket completed in a timely manner?).
- Calculate ticket queue length with a high level of accuracy for regular weekly check-ins.
- Delegate work in such a manner that it complies with due dates communicated by solutions and services leaders for your vertical.
- Have regular 1-on-1's with your team members to provide guidance and positive and/or constructive feedback as necessary.
- Monitor teams weekly time reporting, PTO, etc.
- Quality control for data analyst staff and address senior leadership with any serious issues.
- Effectively work on multiple projects consecutively and in a fast-paced environment.
- Match items from shopping receipts and internet websites to their respective brands and product categories.
- Research brands and specific products online to gather specific data and insights.
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests provided by leadership regarding DA Operations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of experience indirectly managing projects or people.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Proven ability to successfully manage fast paced, cross-functional projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Understanding of SQL, JIRA, & advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with DataSources, Binder, Insights, etc. is highly preferred.
- Understanding of ticket process and organizational hierarchy.
- Ability to scope, prioritize and manage work for subordinates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.