What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· Opportunity to lead the global development and deployment of TransUnion’s Corporate Investigations Department fraud monitoring & anomaly detection tools.
· This is an opportunity to be a part of an exclusive team of Investigators that are leading the charge at TransUnion against preventing and mitigating risk, and detecting and investigating fraud against TransUnion’s business units, customers, and consumers globally.
Requirements we’d love to see:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
· 1-3 years’ hands-on experience as a software developer
· Ability to design data integration and reporting tools
· End-to-end model designer expertise from dashboard design/development to deployment/maintenance
· Familiarity with Big Data tools, such as Hive and Spark
· Experience working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting
Preferred requirements we’d like to see:
· Ability to read and code in Python and R
· Prior experience working in a fraud prevention, detection, or risk management environment
Impact you’ll make:
· Collaborate with internal global stakeholders to determine needs and help create and implement a robust reporting solution.
· Lead the global development and deployment of CID’s fraud monitoring & anomaly detection tools.
· With limited direction, design, develop and publish charts and dashboards for alerts on potential fraud.
· Work closely with the Global Technology and Data Architecture teams and provide technical design recommendations on the data mart structures that support analytical applications.
· Create user process documentation and FAQs for operational instruction as well as presentations and project plans that will be shared with Executive Management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law