Data Entry Associate at Syndigo
A flex role responsible for processing all products in accordance of the contract terms ensuring all production requirements are met and Measuring all products on the Cubiscan in accordance with Syndigo standards.
This role is located in Syndigo's office in Lisle, Illinois.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review the paperwork in each shipment to determine the client, due date and any other special instructions (i.e. rushes, perishable, special imaging instructions, etc.).
- Compare existing information to determine if it is necessary to reprocess an existing product.
- Identify the service type, product brand, product manufacturer, image views, special instructions and custom categories required using the Reference Database.
- Verify that the product count matches what the dock shows as being received.
- Communicate to Customer Service team and your manager when an item is missing or damaged.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Apply return slips to all boxes that are to be returned to the client.
- Work closely with photography team to ensure items are processed correctly.
- Schedule a minimum of 200 products on average per day.
- Measure a minimum of 200 products on average per day.
- Account management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple large/complex projects
- Self-starter, independent thinking ability and proven decision-making skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Quick learner (will be required to train in new computer applications)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to lift 40 LBS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong computer skills utilizing Windows software programs - Outlook, Excel, Access, Word
- Basic knowledge of Gladson products and services
- Basic knowledge of CPG industry
- Basic knowledge of GS1 image standards
- HS degree (or equivalent) required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.