Data Entry Clerk
- Enter data from multiple software systems into SMS Assist’s management system.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to all necessary parties.
- Manually review data already entered and correct when necessary.
- Provide basic front-end data base management and updates.
- Process documents and review data for inconsistencies and resolve by following SOPs and requesting correct information from operations team members.
- Survey locations via satellite imagery for prospective and existing clients.
- Record survey results including shape, location, and dimensions of land.
- Foster a positive team environment.
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Verbal Communication – Proficient
- Written Communication – Proficient
- Teamwork – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Proficient
- Process Orientation – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Internship experience
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Internship experience preferred
Read Full Job Description