Data Entry Specialist
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
A Data Entry Specialist will be an integral part of the entire restaurant process for new and existing Grubhub accounts. This role will have a hand in account creation, menu content, operational technology, and visual content.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create and maintain multiple types of content to support onboarding of new accounts and update existing accounts on multiple platforms.
- Contact restaurants via phone and/or email to verify content information.
- Maintain high quality content by upholding Grubhub style standards and department policies.
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure the best product for our customers.
- Participate in projects designated by management, meet deadlines, and prioritize high-level accounts.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly volume and quality quotas.
You Should Have
High School Diploma or GED Required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading skills - AP Style familiarity is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Ability to escalate feedback on how to analyze and optimize processes - Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt proficiency a plus
- Customer care, phone experience, and Salesforce proficiency are a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.