Data Insights Analyst, Employee Cloud at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The ideal candidate is a go-getter, who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. They will be excited by tough problems and are able to thoughtfully break down complex projects. The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results, complete ownership of work and outputs, finding a way to work through barriers, and excellent business judgment. They should have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about the business and have a critical eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Build tools/dashboards to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow managers to quickly and accurately see how our products and processes are performing for Toast’s Employee Cloud business line
- Participate in the development and implementation of new reporting and BI tools and administer those tools going forward
- Partake in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of models for all aspects of the Employee Cloud business line
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments, including: Employee Cloud Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success, and Business Intelligence
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a similar position
- Data visualization (Looker, Tableau, Splunk, etc.), SQL and Excel experience
- Ability to efficiently analyze huge volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience exposure engaging and influencing senior executives
- Exposure with Python (Pandas, NumPy, etc), SAS, Stata, or R