Data Integration Developer
Rewards Network (RN) is seeking a Data Integration Developer to work with a team of peers to bring RN’s data, analytics and systems together to accomplish major initiatives such as integrating with a real-time data platform, integrating with machine learning capabilities and implementing large-scale data analytics initiatives. As a member of the team, this role is a deep technical expert in the Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Cloud platform and will collaborate with the broader data team (dba, analysts, and developers) to architect, design and implement critical and highly scalable data integration solutions.
What Responsibilities does a Data Integration Developer have?
- Perform responsibilities specific to data integration competencies such as architecting, designing, developing and maintaining data integration solutions using the Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica cloud platforms
- Informatica ETL Development; primary resource in designing and developing the necessary code for complex applications including databases, business applications, web interfaces to multiple data repositories, data transfer between heterogeneous systems and other software systems for all internal and external business processes delivering a solid robust application, utilizing coding standards and source code development
- Operational support, platform administration and maintenance responsibilities such as proactively identifying and implementing improvements to the overall Informatica platform and processes
What are you looking for?
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter (v9+) architecting, designing and developing integration solutions
- Administration of Informatica platform for PowerCenter and PowerExchange
- Integration of Informatica Cloud Data
- The ability to program in a SQL based database environment
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server (Advanced TSQL/SQL writing ability)
- Expertise designing scalable data architectures for high-volume analytics and warehousing solutions
- Experience with data warehousing, data profiling, data cleansing, data quality validation and testing
- Experience with data quality and data validation processes
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description