Data Integrity Specialist at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch has a culture to continuously challenge ourselves to do better, and improving the product will improve the user experience. One area of focus is scanning accuracy and the integrity of the receipt data which powers the user experience. The Data Integrity Specialist will contribute to our continuous improvement by scoring the accuracy of receipt scans, building catalogs and ultimately contributing to a better user experience.
- Review spreadsheets of data and compare with receipt photos to evaluate accuracy of OCR transcription, categorization, and matching
- Create scorecards to measure the accuracy of receipt scans, for variety of data points including merchant name, date, total, purchase items, item price, etc.
- Work with engineers and data scientists to create a catalog of products, including manual searches and data entry
- Identify and escalate data inaccuracy trends as opportunities for improvement.
We know we’re both succeeding when...
- You successfully complete scorecards to measure the accuracy of receipt data
- You efficiently contribute to the creation of catalogs of merchants, products, and menus
- Fetch has a consistent measure of accuracy which increases due to your work
- You take ownership of the success of the data integrity practice, and identify opportunities for improvement in processes, systems, tools, etc.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position
- Strong organization skills to keep track of multiple data points simultaneously.
- Some excel experience to organize and structure data
- Attention to detail and ability to stay diligently focused while reviewing spreadsheets of receipt data
- Ability to identify trends and commonalities in sets of data.
- Familiarity with grocery products preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Company Equity