Data Labeler - Data Science (Part-Time) at DialogTech
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
- Take weekly batches of data, and label it according to the project requirements with a sufficient level of accuracy
- You will be responsible for the quality assurance of all data sets
- Provide support to the Data Science Team to design and execute experiments
- Review and report any trouble related to the figures
- Use audio-processing software to listen to calls, and produce summaries of the calls, assign labels to the whole call, as well as precisely mark individual words and phrases said on the calls
The must haves:
- Self-motivated and assume ownership of a project
- Analytical mindset, tech savvy and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to learn audio-processing software and Microsoft Excel
- Empathetic to learning new software and languages within Data Science
- Reliable, committed and motivated
The nice to haves:
- A general understanding of Sales principles
- Experience and understanding of data review and analysis
- Call center or customer service experience is a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on a team that develops work class solutions with groundbreaking technology
- A great culture and environment. Free snacks and beverages, ping pong, foosball and a putting green to name a few.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.