Data Operations Engineer
Data Operations is at the core of Pareto Intelligence's promise to deliver exceptional and actionable data insights to our clients. Your team is responsible for the scalable comprehension, ingestion, cleaning, and deploying of client data on schedule - think of the team as the heart muscle that pumps data throughout Pareto Intelligence. And, because quality and consistency are our hallmarks, we're more than a little obsessed with detail and process.
At Pareto, what you build has impact on millions and works to better Healthcare. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in Healthcare Analytics, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor.
- Join us in performing a range of functions that ensure the scalable ingestion, cleaning and deploying of client data on schedule.
- Extract, transform and load data from source to target through multiple stages as defined by mapping documents
- Perform data quality assessment, measurement, and reporting.
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, data analysts and engineers to define user requirements and database design specifications for our clients' needs.
- Analyze data feed requirements received from clients, translate business requirements into technical design specifications.
- Use your knowledge of SQL to perform data analysis based on business requirements and data profiling reports.
- Maintain and ensure monthly databases are delivered on-time to our customers.
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving client issues related to database or other data issues.
- Work closely with client-facing teams.
- Experience working with data and databases.
- Ability to use SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data.
- Experience with data quality processes, data quality checks, validations, data quality metrics definition and measurement.
- Ability to construct and debug complex SQL queries.
- Ability to operate with cross-functional teams (e.g., client service, data science, engineers, etc.).
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- BA/BS in Information System, statistics, math, data science, or computer science preferred.
- Demonstrated track record working with data warehouse and ETL architectures and concepts plus.
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required.
- Data manipulation skills using text processing utilities, Scala, Python, and/or Java.