Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Data Quality and Lead Generation Specialist to the Business Operations team.
Hireology seeks a Data Quality and Lead Generation Specialist to partner with all of Hireology’s revenue producing teams to own the quality and maintenance of our essential data that drives sales. This individual will execute data quality programs, Lead Generation Activities for both New Sales and Upsell. The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail and analytic curiosity to ensure our salesforce has the most accurate leads possible. This role requires someone who can live and breathe the nuances of data on a day to day basis. This is an INTEGRAL part of Hireology’s success and needs a very specific person who understands the impact of their work but also loves living in the details.
As the Data Quality and Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Fully owning the integrity of our data and leads
- Executing our Lead Generation Program (including reassigning unqualified leads)
- Executing our Data Quality Program (including cleaning up unqualified leads through online research & verification)
- Consistently looking for ways to improve their day to day to ensure efficiency wherever possible
- Assisting in visualizing data quality/lead gen progress back to Key Stakeholders (What’s been done?/What’s on deck?)
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and driving timely resolution
- Acting as first point of contact for front line data/lead questions
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- OBSESSED with details: Some people call them “the weeds”, but you’re a gardener. You know them intimately, because that’s the only way to know which ones are harmful and which ones are essential.
- An Effective Communicator: Delivering messages up and down and across the organization requires clarity, diplomacy and discretion - you will need to demonstrate all of those abilities. Please show us how well you communicate in a well-written cover letter for this opportunity.
- Creative and Curious: You’ll be able to find areas where we can be better and you’ll work across the organization - and outside of it - for the best ways to make them better. Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
- A Person of Integrity: Not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in this role.
- 1-3 years experience in one or a combination of Lead Generation, Quality Assurance,Sales Operations or Project Management
- HIGH Attention to detail
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Rigorous organization, fluent multi-tasking skills, and comfort operating in ambiguous situations.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including extensive knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.