XSELL is currently seeking a Data Science Architect who is passionate about the data and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Data Science Architect will work in close coordination with other cross-functional business departments such as Product and Engineering.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- Bachelor’s in data science, engineering, computer science, similar discipline, or related quantitative field experience
- 5+ years demonstration experience designing, coding, developing, testing, and implementing predictive and prescriptive solutions.
- Experience in product management roles
- Experience in a business analyst role is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and deep learning techniques for structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Proficient in AI/ML models, libraries, packages, tools and frameworks (Tensorflow, MXNet, Ski Kit-learn, PyTorch, Keras, Jupyter).
- Proficient in mechanisms to extract and prepare data from diversified internal and external sources in real-time or offline, using SQL, RESTful APIs, and Python.
- Experience with automating data science and machine learning processes and pipelines.
- Can work effectively in a team environment with a high-level of accountability and autonomy.
Ways You Will Contribute
- Proposes, designs and develops predictive and prescriptive solutions in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Facilitate implementations and leverage Product, Engineering and other necessary teams.
- Ability to translate the high-level business requirements into detailed system-level and functional requirements for technical implementation.
- Work with architects, engineers, data scientists and product owners to identify requirements on data structures, formats, pipelines, metadata, security, and orchestrate efficient workflow capabilities.
- Acts as a hands-on technical liaison between the engineering team and data scientist team.
- Investigates, analyzes, preprocesses large structured and unstructured datasets; performs necessary checks for reasonableness, completeness and accuracy.
- Identify and design scalable architecture toward an end-to-end process from procuring the raw data to converting to actionable insights (decisions, monitoring, etc.), including automated data pipelines.
- Able to wear multiple hats from data architect to product manager to business analyst.
- Analyzes, documents, and communicates results, processes and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Understands, follows, and supports internal and external compliance requirements/standards.
- Creates and maintains productive relationships with internal teams; keeps up to date with technology, methods, and best practices; participates in peer reviews and educating internal stakeholders.
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.