Interested in Machine Learning techniques in the areas of Predictive Modeling, Time-Series Forecasting, and Survival Analysis? As a Data Scientist at GoHealth, you will work with team members to build end-to-end data science models throughout our diverse business. This includes projects for call-center traffic projection, agent-behavior modeling, and customer retention decay curves. You will report to the Lead Data Scientist.Frequently cited statistics show that women and members of underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead quantitative analyses with product management, your team, and data engineers in solving problems
- Present information in front of large groups of users
- Find new ways to combine data that do not naturally mesh together
- Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices for data science and analytics; and introduce technology and process changes across the organization
- Improve the collaboration around actual performance and forecasts to directly help our decisions and actions
- Find ways to improve how the team operates and aligns with GoHealth's goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Master's in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating trajectory of professional growth in software engineering, data science, or data engineering
- Proficient in Python and related libraries, such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Expertise in applying common machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost.
- Experience deploying real-time prediction models.
- Experience working with Scrum and other Agile methodologies, and Version control systems such as Git or Bitbucket
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.