Data Scientist/AI Scientist at Stats Perform
Do you have a background in Data Science, Physics, Statistics or Probability Theory? Do you have a passion for sports? Do you live to find data driven solutions to complex problems? Come join our team at Stats Perform as a AI Scientist building predictive models with modern deep learning tools that will be utilized by the world's leading technology companies, sports franchises and sports book operators.
What You'll Do:
- Researching, developing, and implementing the most innovative machine learning and computer vision techniques to Stats Perform's wealth of sports data (both structured and unstructured)
- Productizing artificial intelligence based solutions along side engineers and product teams
- Providing technical guidance to product teams on the artificial intelligence (machine learning and computer vision) approaches appropriate for a task
- Patenting the innovative solutions
What You Need:
- Bachelor's, MS or PhD in computer science or related quantitative field.
- Expertise in using Python, C++, or other programming language
- Substantial experience with unstructured data sources, especially in areas such as spatiotemporal data, video/image, speech or text data
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc. (preferred: knowledge of using GPUs)
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
- Passion for creating new technologies with high product impact within sport.
Stats Perform Core Values
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results
Stats Perform is an equal opportunity employer our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, disability or veteran status.