Data Strategy Consultant at Bounteous
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide deep domain expertise in the client’s business and with a broad knowledge of digital analytics and marketing.
- Assess the current state of a client’s digital marketing and customer technology platforms and integrations.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to gather business requirements, translate business requirements into technology use cases, and prioritize use cases into a strategic roadmap focused on deriving value from data.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients by sharing quantifiable, impactful recommendations.
- Uncover and elevate opportunities for clients to engage in data-driven solutioning.
- Work with Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Product Management, and Marketing Strategy teams to bring the roadmap to life.
- Display pragmatism and take ownership of client, personal and team results.
- Contribute to building client-ready tools, processes, best practices, and capabilities.
- Mentor and develop more junior consultants and Strategy & Insights team members.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, consulting, or analytics.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment, or an MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Expertise in digital analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and digital marketing (GMP, Facebook, Adobe Campaign, Amazon Advertising, etc.) platforms, and other marketing technology.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure) and their capabilities as they relate to customer data and digital analytics.
- Familiarity with lead generation and marketing automation technologies (CRMs such as Salesforce, Hubspot) and their capabilities as they relate to customer data and digital analytics.
- Industry knowledge of the advanced analytics landscape.
- Understanding of data governance, compliance, and privacy issues.
- Knowledge and familiarity with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar and SQL is a plus.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional team management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and priorities at once.