Data Transformation Specialist
Who we are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise Software as a Service growing at an exceptional rate. Origami has been consistently ranked the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive studies for the past 5 years. Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami Risk’s innovative software is designed with the latest technology and a focus on performance and ease-of-use, and is supported by industry experts. It features powerful workow, advanced reporting and analysis tools, and intuitive features to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk—saving our clients time and money and enabling them to be more successful.
Making a Difference
The Data Transformation Expert is part of the Service team. This individual has experience in building data transformations and integrating risk management data, along with expert database skills. Particular emphasis is placed on strong troubleshooting and data analysis skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills, attention to detail, intelligence, and drive. The successful candidate will also be highly self-driven individual and thrives within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build and test data conversions for client implementations.
- Work alongside clients to understand their business needs and design processes to meet them.
- Work with data providers to understand and resolve issues with incoming data.
- Support existing processes and troubleshoot data issues.
- Provide feedback on existing data conversion methods and tools, and contribute to the design of new data conversion methods and tools.
- Experience with SQL and relational database concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (SSIS), and XML a strong plus.
- Candidate must have aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a technical environment is a plus.
- Risk management and insurance expertise is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V