Data Visualization Analyst
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
G2 is a B2B technology marketplace where software buyers can evaluate potential solutions by evaluating previous users’ experience. As our new data visualization principal, you will assist the data science and analytics team in building tools and algorithms which help drive engaging content for buyers, vendors, and G2 Crowd teammates.
- Promote user engagement with G2 though compelling visualizations of G2's data.
- Collaborate with team members across the company, including Data, Market Research, Product, and Marketing teammates.
- Support Market Research Team's content development by building engaging data interactions to help readers connect with the research team’s work.
- Craft visualizations in support of data science projects from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, identifying insights relevant to the audience, and partnering with co-workers to bring them to life.
- Use your data visualization skills to conceptualize, design and develop solutions that synthesize complex data concepts into clear communications for software buyers and sellers.
- Support internal decision-making and prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Specific education in data science or data visualization preferred (could be degree, boot camp, certificate, or other)
- 4 - 6 years of professional experience required
- Data Collection and Cleaning (SQL/R/Python)
- Familiarity with predictive modeling and machine learning concepts
- Verbal & Written communication skills
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.