Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. At Kalderos, we develop technology solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs from exhaustive data services to intelligent reporting to issue resolution.
· Build and maintain relational database artifacts and analytic tools that are high-performance, maintainable and flexible.
· Assist the Database Developer in planning for and acting on requirements for constant growth and expansion of Kalderos’ database environment.
· Quickly gain expertise with Kalderos’ existing database and business models and provide input on how to continually enhance both.
· Be the first line of support for questions about data quality and status.
· Adhere to and promote software development standards and align them with changing technologies.
· Continually research and analyze new database frameworks and tools that Kalderos can bring to bear in its continuous improvement journey.
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Relish the opportunity to address some of the most complex challenges in healthcare
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer-science or related technical field
· Grasp of the relational data model and Structured Query Language (SQL)
· Experience in a RDBMS/SQL focused role
· Ambition and desire to learn new things and seek new responsibilities
· Solid organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments
· Excellent collaboration skills when working with internal staff and customers
· The desire to solve tough problems
· Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment
· Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
· A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
· Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
· Work in a small team willing to listen
· Freedom to work in other areas
· Guidance from a transparent leadership team
· Entertainment Allowance
· Training Allowance
PLEASE APPLY AT