DataOps Engineer at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a DataOps Engineer to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
The Workflow Team aims to build an adaptable, scalable, highly automated patient-focused B2B platform that reveals key patient insights and accelerates all facets of value-based care operations. We leverage Salesforce, and Health Cloud, as a platform to deliver beautiful, data-driven user experiences. We are a team comprised of Full Stack Salesforce developers, Back-end Python developers, Dev Ops developers, and Product Managers who build complex workflow tools and applications.
Could this be you?
- Provide support in troubleshooting application and system performance issues (involving/using but not limited to Salesforce, Ansible, eventbus, Datadog, Sentry)
- Guarantee system data integrity, performing bulk data analysis and data loads
- Assist with monitoring our applications and pipelines. Observe error logs for performance improvement opportunities
- Serve as a resource for diagnosing issues reported to Tech Enablement
- Reproduce bugs, write steps for reproducing, and automated testing
- Conduct feature QA and regression tests for new features
- Monitor performance and logging dashboards across many systems
- Support contractor team members
- Serve as the first line of defense for diagnosing issues reported to our Tech Enablement support team
- Work closely with developers to understand issue complexity and triage issues as appropriate
- Support remote, contractor resources internationally by providing environment setup, data, and configuration support in test environments and Production
- Support QA execution for Workflow applications
- Support data management for Workflow applications
- Support continuous monitoring for Workflow applications and pipelines
- Support the development team in releasing and supporting new features
- Develop and maintain an ongoing strategy for data purging / archival and data integrity
- Work closely with our Tech Enablement team to ensure a smooth transition of new features from Workflow to Support.
- Manage open cases with Salesforce and request support as needed
Who are we looking for?
- Getting stuff done
- Has experience working in a Kanban and Scrum setting
- Thrives in a hypergrowth, fast moving organization
- Is organized and prioritizes many tasks well
- Ability to context switch between diverse types of tasks
- Can navigate through ambiguity and “figure it out” without a lot of direction
- Strong, assertive communicator
- Has a humble, low ego, and team-oriented style.
- “How can I help” attitude.
- Can work with technical and non-technical team members
- Curious thinker who strives to understand our business model and how our products work
- Constantly thinking of ways to improve our processes and systems
- 2+ years experience monitoring operations/applications and ensuring data integrity
- 2+ years supporting and troubleshooting systems
- 1+ years of java development experience
- Working knowledge of sql
- Experience scripting in bash and python
- General knowledge/experience with cloud and devops tools
- Data pipeline development/optimization
- Experience with writing infra as code via terraform and ansible
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Datadog and Sentry
- Experience supporting Salesforce orgs
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.