Store Code: Data Science (27534)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Digital Analytics is for the curious among us, the ones who want to dig into data to solve a business problem, and then deliver actionable insights that will drive the business forward. Without quality data, reporting becomes meaningless. In this position you will work within the digital analytics team to stand up an enhanced validation workflow that ensures that leveraged data sources maintain the highest level of data integrity.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role:
- Sharpen your data analysis skills by working with solutions that create checks and balances inside of all leveraged data sources to ensure data integrity
- Increase expertise inside of attribution modeling and deliver storytelling that articulates how multiple marketing campaigns come together to drive sales
- Learn new software skills which will help to plan out epics and tasks with clear deliverables and timelines
- Master the art of visual dashboards with Google Data Studio leveraging multiple data sources
- Learn how to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions alongside other technical resources
- Get exposure to business thinking through working closely with other cross functional teams
- Gain experience communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management. Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Develop transferable skills for prioritizing initiatives based on business needs, monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on organization
- Curious mindset with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills. Excellent documentation skills
- Strong Math skills and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Experience with leveraging a programming language for data alignment and analysis (SQL, Python, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations. Competency in applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook (Google Analytics 360 would be a plus)
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 209489_external_USA-IL-Chicago