Digital Media Analyst at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:54 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it is our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:Fast Radius is hiring a driven and inspired Digital Media Analyst to help us accelerate customer acquisition and strengthen the Fast Radius brand. Reporting to our Digital Media Manager and working closely with our content and sales teams, you will be responsible for buying, optimizing, and analyzing success of digital media campaigns across various channels, including paid search, social, programmatic, and content syndication.
About the Role:
- Execute digital media buys across a variety of platforms, including paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter) and content syndication partners.
- Manage paid media budgets. Plan and oversee flighting, pacing and KPIs for multiple campaigns.
- Work with technology/agency partners to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly, aligned to platform best practices, and performing above benchmarks.
- Provide data-driven, cross-channel analysis of digital media activations’ success against KPIs.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying media performance trends and insights while being opportunistic in identifying areas for optimization.
- Work closely with Digital Media Manager to use data-centric analysis in guiding digital media strategy across customer acquisition channels.
- Partner with our content and creative teams to develop digital media assets based on both historical success metrics and industry best practices.
- You have a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a data-driven marketer with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You are eager to be hands-on and enjoy making new things possible.
- You have 1-2 years of experience working as a digital media buyer.
- Demonstrated success in helping innovative, emerging, or high-growth brands drive growth through digital media programs.
- Ability to execute on digital media strategy quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- You have experience activating paid media within a variety of media platforms.
- Certification (ie: Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads Certification, etc.) and experience with account-based marketing execution is a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing/sales funnel and demand generation metrics.
- You are eager to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies.
- You are familiar with CRO/UX and web analytics, specifically Google Analytics. Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree required.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description