Digital Media Analytics Specialist at closerlook, inc.
Digital Media Analytics Specialist (Cross-Channel Measurement & Reporting)
closerlook, inc. is a digital marketing agency focused on using relationship-marketing strategies to create efficient and effective marketing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. We use our deep understanding of healthcare-professionals’ behaviors, beliefs and preferences to help brands build and maintain meaningful relationships with their most valuable customers. From e-mail marketing campaigns to mobile apps to eLearning programs, we help our clients make every move count by communicating the right message at the right time, and through the most effective channel.
The Digital Media Analytics Specialist will execute, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize digital marketing campaigns as well as digital tagging and SEO optimization. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including the creation of a new advertiser, use of proper naming conventions, and proper creative implementation within our media partner platforms, as well as all components of executing and implementing website tags to meet our and our clients standards and needs.
- Create operational setup for digital media tactics including but not limited to: display media, paid search (CPC), paid social, native ads, video ad and audio ads
- Test digital creative to ensure proper ad serving implementation
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, pacing, conversion events, etc
- Correctly traffic ad tags to vendors and within media platforms in a timely manner
- Create floodlight tags in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Create impression + click trackers in DoubleClick and distribute accordingly
- Q/A floodlight tags once they are implemented on the site side
- Q/A proper implementation of click trackers on site
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Assist in generating and analyzing reports used to continually optimize campaign performance
- Propose and execute tests that can enhance digital campaign performance
- Perform keyword research to inform budget considerations for new campaigns
- Resolve reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirement issues, with assistance
- Troubleshoot any ad server system issues
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in digital banner and search marketing is a plus
- 2+ years of experience using the DoubleClick Platform, WebTrends, Omniture, etc.
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast-paced environment.
- This position involves a strong understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking.
- Continually keep up-to-date with digital marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates an understanding of digital and ad serving terminology
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, math skills, and internet savvy
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to support inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Experience with digital media assets (HTML5, Rich Media,
- Knowledge of coding of multiple click tags
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Data Management, or related field is required
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.