One North is a digital agency that helps B2B and professional services organizations grow revenue, drive client engagement and attract/retain talent. We believe that brand, strategy, design and technology must all work closely together to create truly compelling and engaging digital experiences.
Our Digital Strategy team helps organizations innovate, optimize and transform their digital capabilities. As a Digital Strategist, you partner with clients to understand their business goals, discover their user’s perspective and guide them as to how these can be connected through future digital interactions. We take a data-informed, human-centered approach that combines skills from several disciplines to produce visionary, but pragmatic, advice.
- Form a significant presence in long-term client relationships.
- Lead collaborative workshops to set the vision for a client’s digital capabilities, with a broad or narrow focus.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps for enabling our clients’ visions.
- Partner with brand strategists, user experience architects, technologists and other team members to perform qualitative and quantitative research on our clients, their markets and their users.
- Provide strategic perspective and analysis during brand, content, design and technology engagements.
- Formulate capability-specific strategies (e.g., content strategy, personalization strategy, etc.)
- Analyze digital performance, and consult on optimization and improvement opportunities for digital properties.
- Research new digital capabilities and tactics.
- Serve as a thought leader, idea generator and source of inspiration.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated interest and experience in areas of digital marketing, strategy, design, design thinking and/or consulting
- 3-8 years of experience working in a professional, collaborative environment
- Experience delivering presentations and guiding meetings with executive-level participants
- Superb communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for solving problems
- Experience working in both quantitative (data) and qualitative (brand, design) frameworks
- Ability to thrive in an environment that values an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the future of Digital
- Ability to travel to client sites as projects require, up to 15 % of the time