Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
The Director of Analytics and Optimization will lead the US Data Intelligence Connect team and work closely with Experience Design, Digital Platform Technology and Customer Data Management teams across Kin + Carta Connect offices in the US and UK/Europe.
We’re looking for an analytical and digital-savvy problem solver to help sell and deliver across the range of services within our Data Intelligence (DI) practice. This includes managing a portfolio of accounts including quantitative & qualitative analysis to produce an actionable roadmap for A/B and MVT testing campaigns as well as personalization programs.Responsibilities
- Client consultancy in tandem with client services & project management teams
- Data analysis & actionable recommendations using a range of digital analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Webtrends and Adobe.
- Compile recommendations as a presentation and form; should be able to tell a compelling story with data.
- Compile testing and optimization plans that are bespoke to the individual client.
- Manage timelines and budgets while accurately and efficiently reporting on test program results.
- Delivery of A/B & MVT testing & personalization programs in their entirety using tools like Visual Website Optimiser, Optimize360, Optimizely or Maxymiser
- This person will be expected to lead a team of DI strategists and other DI consultants as well work with wider departments including strategy, user experience, technology and client services
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Be a data evangelist
- Active leadership with our internal (Global Connect) and external optimization technology partners
- Supporting our PR and marketing functions as required
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years of working experience in quantitative analysis related to digital marketing
- 5+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- 2+ years of experience using at least 2 of the following testing tools: Visual Website Optimiser, Optimize360, Optimizely or Maxymiser
- Ability to use and mine insight from Crazy Egg, HotJar, SessionCam or similar
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and all office tools.
- Confident and commercially minded providing you with the ability to use business insight to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Client facing experience.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Familiarity with digital marketing channel (Paid Search, Organic Search, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.