Beyond Finance is an exciting FinTech with offices in Chicago IL, Beverly MA, San Diego, CA and Houston TX. As the consumer debt market continues to grow, we made it our objective to create transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to each consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is composed of individuals who have extensive experience in financial services and debt management. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market, while customizing our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.About the Role
The Director of Business & Marketing Analytics will conduct analyses focused on optimizing and understanding marketing performance, client retention, debt settlement performance, and lifetime customer value. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations, product, sales, business intelligence, and data teams to deliver novel, actionable insights that contribute to meeting company goals.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including SQL, Excel, dataset manipulation, data visualization, and presentation.
A successful Director will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively communicate results and present recommendations to key stakeholders throughout the organization. The Director will be hands-on, diving deep into the data for specific analyses while working on multiple projects concurrently and will need to effectively prioritize work based on a tradeoff of expected impact to the bottom line and analytical timelines.What You'll Do
- Conduct and present insightful analyses on major operational trends, challenges, and opportunities; recommend solutions that can be easily interpreted by non-analytical partners
- Analyze data and deliver actionable recommendations to improve customer acquisition and retention
- Define and continually challenge KPIs and metrics that are critical to achieving company goals; build and maintain automated reporting and dashboards to track key metrics
- Work closely with the product and operations teams in defining tests and experimental design, reporting, and communicating results to senior management
- Exercise flexibility in working on multiple projects concurrently in this fast-paced FinTech/start-up environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in math, economics, engineering, finance, or other analytical field
- 5 – 10 years professional experience in marketing, product or business analytics
- 2 – 4 years of experience managing a team and developing talent
- Best-in-class data and analytical skills
- Significant experience with data-related best practices and methodologies; experience with relational data models, SQL, etc.
- Previous experience with the BI tool Looker is a plus
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Unlimited personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!