Director – Cloud & Analytics
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help support the growth of our Cloud & Analytics Practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem solving skills: Individuals at Saggezza have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Drive: Saggezza’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, Saggezza might be a great fit for your career.
Saggezza is looking for an individual to contribute to the growth of our Cloud & Analytics practices. Analytics and data are core to our business, and this role will be central in helping to deliver these capabilities and bring results to clients.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a demonstrated ability to manage large data sets.
The most desirable candidates will be proficient with a programming language such as Python, R, or have extensive experience with a visualization tool such as Tableau, Power BI, as well as the ability to write SQL queries that include joins and strong experience in building indexes, partitions, normalization, data modeling concepts, etc...
Exposure to the basic concepts of data science, candidates should understand basic descriptive statistics and statistical inference, model development and diagnosis, and exposure to at least one advanced task such as multivariate regression, anomaly detection, unsupervised learning / cluster analysis, time series analysis, or bayesian statistics.
- Expand internal capabilities around Cloud & Analytics
- Work closely with technical resources to develop and implement solutions that leverage data to achieve sustainable success
- Deliver work for client on data and related projects with high-impact, tangible results
- Look for ways to upsell additional opportunities with existing clients
- Help refine training materials for use as a business offering to clients as well as training internal staff
- Collaborate with the team on new products and Innovation team on opportunities to productize intellectual property and develop new, unique tools
- Support the firm’s activity in developing junior associates
- At least 12+ years of professional services experience from a top-tier management consulting firm or services organization within a technology company with a focus on Cloud, Data and Analytics
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven track record in implementing advanced analytics solutions, in terms of technology and delivering business results
- Deep subject matter expertise in the Cloud, Data and Analytics space
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.