Location: In-Person (Chicago), Hybrid, or Remote
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We have now added another key position to the Organization's leadership team: We are now seeking an experienced Director, Corporate Strategy & Development to identify potential M&A opportunities, and markets for revenue expansion, and growth. This role requires a strategic and tactical Leader who is suitably skilled to analyze markets, identify acquisition and partnership targets, determine valuation and structure, and execute transactions (and integrate consummated transactions). In addition, this role will require an individual with exceptional project management skills , in order to oversee and manage the execution of the Company's Five-Year Value Creation Plan.
As our Director, Corporate Strategy and Development, your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with senior leadership to identify market partnership and M&A opportunities
- Developing strategic insights based on market assessments grounded in primary and secondary research; translating these insights to inform buy/build/partner market-entry and market-expansion options
- Conducting due diligence and providing assessment and thought leadership on industry outlook, strategic fit of identified targets, synergy potential, and key risks
- Interacting with functional experts across Envoy's business units to ensure completion of assigned corporate initiatives, value creation plans, and work streams
- Assessing strategic trends and monitoring industry developments and competitive landscape
- Project managing internal and external teams to support the detailed evaluation and due diligence of transaction opportunities
- Performing or supporting ad-hoc project to advance the corporate strategy and structuring of the business
- Managing the end-to-end integration process and activities from initial development of integration plans with milestones and timelines, execution of tactical plans, and providing a clear roadmap for ongoing ownership to complete the integration
- Overseeing and coordinating the execution of the Company's Five-Year Value Creation Plan in close alignment with the senior management team (and reporting to the Company's Board of Directors)
- Experience and a strong record of accomplishment in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking (or other transaction-advisory services firms) and/or corporate strategy and corporate development
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis techniques together with project management experience and accountability
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, initiative, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to deal with conflict, take enterprise point of view, execute without complete authority, manage multiple projects at the same time and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business is required - an MBA is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.