Director of Data Engineering, Claims and Population Health at Ascension
What You Will Do
Direct and oversee information systems activities and resources.
- Develop departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the technological, clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepare departmental budgets and ensure the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Coordinate and direct internal/external audits.
- Direct and evaluate all departmental activities including research, design and development of new technologies, service level determination and complaint management.
- Develop partnership with senior management.
- Works with other senior managers and senior users in strategic technology issues.
- Establish strategic direction and oversight in order to ensure that technology resources will be optimized and expenses managed.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
• 5 years of experience required.
• 10 years of experience preferred.
• 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
• 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred
Why Join Our Team
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.