Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
- Define and manage the strategy & analytics support plan for OEM accounts
- Monitor performance of programs for OEM accounts and identify improvement recommendations
- Build business cases for program changes and deliver to clients and/or product managers
- Deliver updates to clients about program performance and opportunities in QBRs and campaign review meetings
- Define strategies and build value statements for business development opportunities
- Provide data insights, supporting analysis & consumer acquisition and retention strategies to support new business development including RFPs, RFQs, Enterprise groups, etc.
Reporting and Insights
- Define and implement reports for performance and account managers to foster a more strategic relationship with clients
- Manage consumer surveys and benchmarking studies to generate industry insights
- Position Affinitiv as thought leader in the automotive industry by writing and publishing industry insights
Data Science and Analytics
- Serve as business owner to drive a company strategy to define, implement & monetize data products
- Manage the data science roadmap to implement machine learning and artificial intelligence into Affinitiv’s products
- Define and implement data-oriented strategies to drive product development and product enhancement initiatives as well as overall marketing effectiveness
- Apply advanced analytical techniques to address key business questions and opportunities for clients
- Manage recruiting, staffing, and professional development for the strategy & analytics team
- Manage goal setting and objectives for the team and team members
- Provide updates to Chief Product Officer on the status of key objectives and projects
- Identify and organize training as needed to ensure team has necessary skillset to support clients
- MBA in strategy or marketing preferred
- Undergraduate in business, statistics, or operations
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, advertising agency, or related functions
- 3+ years experience leading a strategy, insights, or analytics function
- Experience leading teams with at least 3 associates
- Experience with financial analysis and financial statements
- Experience with marketing performance metrics
- Experience with brand strategy and strategic frameworks
- Experience with digital media
- Experience with customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Experience with consumer research studies
- Experience with machine learning and predictive analytics
- Experience with leading analytics tools, e.g. Tableau, SAS, PowerBi
- Ability to present to large groups
- Problem solver
- Collaborative leader
- Strong communicator
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.