An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
The Engineering Data Management team’s (EDM) primary mission is to ensure our configurable products are created and represented accurately within the Teamcenter PLM and Oracle ERP systems.
In this role, the Documentation and Data Control Analyst will work closely with Product teams to drive efficient and accurate item setup, change order execution, workflows, and records management that support our product configurations. Other processing tasks are required as needed.
The position requires navigation within numerous business systems to execute these functions to ensure proper documentation and data control across Life Fitness brands.
Data Control includes the accurate creation, input, and validation of item attributes for individual part numbers, applicable to all Life Fitness products. Direct use of Teamcenter PLM and Oracle ERP systems are required throughout the process. Processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) is a major responsibility.
- Create part numbers for Life Fitness sites
- Ensure input accuracy of item attributes within systems
- Bill of Materials (BOM’s) loading for new products in database systems
- Process Engineering Change Notices (ECO)
- Issue UPC codes as required
- Modify Oracle item attributes as required
Perform all activities to ensure released documentation is stored and available during the retention period.
- Ensure proper release process of documents, prints, specifications
- Perform electronic distribution process
- Provide documents upon request from engineering and other functions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience working with engineering documentation control, bills of material structures, and change control applications
- Understanding of Configuration Management (CM) processes
- Experience using Oracle (ERP) system environment
- Experience with Teamcenter PLM system
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBi) application
- Experience with the Dataloader Program (DLP) or equivalent
- Experience using Office 365 applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to work effectively with others
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to navigate and utilize multiple systems to accomplish goals
Associates Degree minimum required. Prefer engineering focus.
2-years of related work experience in Documentation, Data Control, or Configuration Change positions
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.