Job Description Summary
This role is part of a team that identifies, prioritizes and develops strong relationships with strategic ecosystem partners, throughout CCC’s core business. Engaging those partners to drive value for our network and deliver the greatest results for CCC, our customers and our Ecosystem partners.
- Provide support activities for Ecosystem business development team
- Assist in On-Boarding new partners – working with legal, product management, and sales
- Manage the Integration process – ensure partners are properly prioritized and that development is on track to meet deliverables
- Oversee metrics and reporting
- Keep the Master Partner spreadsheet current
- Assist with developing ELT presentation materials
- Manage and maintain weekly Ecosystem Team meeting materials
- Perform Market Research
- Identify potential partners based on CCC strategic direction
- Determine appropriate contacts at prospective partners, make initial contact and schedule intro meetings
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Software implementation experience preferred
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!