ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Data Quality and Governance Team
Data quality is foundational and integral to our business success and strategic transformational initiatives. The new Data Quality and Governance Office is being formed to ensure ServiceNow’s DATA enables the foundation for growth, speed, scale, and amazing experiences. Every day we partner cross-functionally to build quality, trust, and confidence in our data. Working closely with our IT Partners we will be driving Master Data Strategy, Efficient Data Operations, and Data Governance maturity. Our approach is to Think Big, Start Small, and Move Fast!
The Partner Data Strategy Steward will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and IT to define and drive our Partner Data Foundation strategy, processes, and business capabilities while guiding integrations with MDM, CRM, PRM systems.
What you get to do in this role:
· You will be the cross-functional business leader to drive our Partner Foundational Data Strategy including operational processes, attribute management, and data governance best practices
· Lead cross-functional consolidation of partner data business requirements, use cases, and business rules to clean up and maintain relevant attributes, including partner, contact and contract record changes
· Ensure adherence to the data governance framework, policies, and standards to achieve the required level of consistency, quality, and protection to meet overall business needs.
· Define and facilitate communication and training of partner data governance processes, best practices, operational health, improvement effort progress, and key decisions to stakeholder teams
· Strategically analyze partner data quality issues and drive appropriate actions with data operations and business process teams
· Define and track metrics to communicate data related business value/outcomes KPIs (compliance, risk, efficiency, cost, revenue, and quality)
· Collaborate with Legal and other programs and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure appropriate privacy consent, communication opt-in/opt-out, partner merger & acquisition activity, in compliance with all regulatory and contractual requirements
· Accountable for creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation / operating procedures for related processes
· Provide creative and effective ways to resolve data related or system related issues using professional concepts and considering company objectives to help unlock significant business value from our partner data assets and processes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years of relevant data governance experience
· Exceptional communication skills appropriate to all levels of the company
· Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and analytical skills
· Experience and deep understanding of Master Data and Hierarchy management principals and best practices is a must
· Experience with company master processes, company master data attributes, company hierarchies, and party association with business transactions
· Clear understanding of change management, including the development or implementation of solutions requiring comprehensive shifts in operational practices
· Partner-based experience at an international SaaS company
· Strategic thinker with the ability to understand business processes, integrations, and pain-points to lead the definition of data requirements to meet complex business needs and drive data quality
· Strong analytical skills and data curiosity to analyze data and work directly with business stakeholders to define business rules and processes to drive data quality
· Experience data profiling, identify the root cause of data problems and help drive closed-loop corrective action process
· Ability and experience partnering with IT to define and implement master data management capabilities
· Possesses and communicates passion and energy for data strategy and quality
· Ability to organize, lead, and facilitate cross-functional meetings with executive stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.