ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
This strategic role will collaborate across the organization in order to align business objectives with HR technology, processes, and ensure overall system compliance. This position will be responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations’ policies and objectives. Reporting into the Director of Commercial Finance, this role will assist with defining and executing the HR technology roadmap as the subject matter expert for the HR platforms and oversee system configuration, partner with Corporate IT regarding system integrations, implementations, and partner with stakeholders on system enhancements to improve and automate processes.
What your day could consist of:
- Collect and compile People team metrics and data from a variety of sources including HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, internal and external surveys and other internal/external sources.
- Act as a finance business partner to the People Team.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with a focus on recruitment, turnover, diversity and capacity planning/staffing.
- Prepare reports of results and conclusions, including recommendations for reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders to continuously understand the overall business, company strategy, industry, culture, and team goals in order to ensure recommendations are reasonable, proactive and meaningful.
- Remain current with HR technology systems, trends, analytics, and tools and best practices that are relevant to supporting stakeholder teams.
- Construct and maintain process documentation and tracking mechanisms for ongoing reporting and tracking.
- Play a key role in vendor management, specifically in terms of monitoring current and potential vendors (tracking expiration dates, status of contracts, build or buy analysis, vendor alternatives).
What is needed:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a People/HR Analytics role within a technology/SaaS company or a consulting environment
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal + written), organizational, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent quantitative and analytical abilities
- Be passionate about the People function
- Have prior experience in vendor management is preferred
- Have prior global analytics experience
- Be proactive in nature
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.