Fiserv Systems Associate at Avant
What You Do at Avant:
- Communicate with the project team, business owners, and vendors to discuss project options, requirements, and technical specifications.
- Work with project teams, business owners, and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring assigned technical tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Accurately update defined Fiserv (First Data) configuration settings in multiple applications including the Adaptive Control System “ACS,” and Product Control File or “PCF.”
- Conduct full range of testing, validation, and reporting.
- Assist in the resolution of production issues by identifying cause, implementing fix, and defining impact.
- Ensure quality in the project process.
- Effectively communicate with all project stakeholders including leading formal presentations.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders within the organization.
- Assist with identifying improvements to the defined processes within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Why You Are a Fit at Avant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Business Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Three or more years of related experience in the credit card servicing industry.
- Three or more years of hands-on Fiserv (First Data) platform competencies and experience including the following:
- “Green screen” navigation.
- Constructing strategies in multiple modules of the Adaptive Control System or “ACS.”
- Creating and modifying Product Control File or “PCF” methods and strategies.
- Identifying and troubleshooting account processing anomalies.
- Three or more years of hands-on testing experience including test script creation, account conditioning, test execution, test result reporting, post implementation verification, and “bug” remediation for a wide variety of credit card servicing projects.
- Three or more years of experience working in an Agile project methodology environment.
Other Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Experience and competencies with following Fiserv (First Data) products: DMM, Promotions, Rewards, Mobile Wallet, Rules, DecisionQuest, DefenseEdge, and plastics products.
- Extensive knowledge of office tools including Google Office, Jira, Confluence, and Looker.
- Experience and competence with SQL and other data query tools.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with distributed products including web and mobile applications, customer service user interface applications, and workflows.
- Portfolio conversion experience.
- Credit card industry knowledge.
- Proven facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to track and control activities in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing multiple mediums.
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in both on-site and virtual environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support project managers in executing assigned project tasks while managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills, with ability to manage complex factors in multifaceted projects.
- Ability to work independently, to exercise discretion, and demonstrate good judgment in decision making.