Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As a Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst, you will support the Command Center in monitoring real time efficiency and overall staffing management. You will be working with a variety of departments and leaders across the entire organization to achieve operational goals by reviewing results of service level, creating mid and long-term forecasting, identifying discrepancies between forecast to actual and performing root cause analysis. Providing recommendations to the business to be more efficient with volumes and maximizing staffing effectiveness.
You will have the opportunity to be a driving force in the success of our operations center. You will identify trends and opportunities within the organization and realign tasks for optimal performance across our team. This will require you to collaborate with operations management to adjust agent schedules and to forecast contact center volumes, service levels, and staffing requirements for various departments. Using confident communication and data-driven problem solving, you will provide timely updates to the leadership team. As a Senior member of the command center you will also be a subject matter expert, providing training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and techniques.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career in Workforce Management or working in a high-volume call center Forecasting and Scheduling
- Confidence to be able to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Analytical mind skilled in Excel and/or SQL
- Create contact volume forecasting using data driven analysis
- Ability to pull raw data and interpret data to provide to a variety of business partners
- Proficiency with NICE IEX or other scheduling platforms
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and to function in project settings with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is required
- Experience working in a multichannel environment preferred.
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting our customer first
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606