Fraud Prevention Analyst at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
As Fetch Rewards skyrockets in growth, we are becoming a customer favorite. This is due to constant focus on providing an outstanding customer experience. Part of the customer experience is ensuring that good, honest users get their points accurately and without interruption, while people who are trying to cheat the system are prevented from doing so. To combat the bad behavior, we are hiring a Fraud Prevention Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will help review suspect activity, and conduct analysis on data to identify better ways to catch fraudulent users.
This position requires working at least one weekend day Saturdays OR Sundays.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify activity and patterns indicative of fraudulent behavior based on manual review and data analysis.
- Daily review of user accounts, follow processes to mitigate and prevent future fraud.
- Review and analyze data to maintain efficient and effective fraud models and decisioning.
- Recommend updated processes for changing patterns and trends to catch fraudulent activity early.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year experience determining fraud trends through analyzing patterns in user accounts/transactions
- Natural problem solver who can identify opportunities and recommend solutions to team and management
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets through tools like Excel or Google Sheets
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Initiative and openness for additional tasks and responsibilities
- Competitive rate
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Annualized bonus structure based on performance
- Flexible Hours