Global Government Relations Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Global Government Relations Analyst
Location: East Coast, US – Northeast / Mid-Atlantic preferred
ServiceNow, Inc. has an immediate need for a talented Government Relations Analyst to provide administrative support to the company’s Global Government Relations Team. This role will primarily support the Vice President of Global Government Relations and two of the leaders on the team: Director of Government Relations, and Manager of Research, Strategy and PAC. This role will work closely with the Vice President of Global Government Relations and manage projects in the execution of a variety of strategies including: global government relations, third party coalition building, internal alignment, political action committee, and with development of global government relation messaging.
ServiceNow seeks the best and brightest candidate who values professional relationships complemented by creativity and teamwork. Further, the right candidate will have demonstrated progressive success as an analyst supporting a dynamic and high demanding organization and senior-level executives in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
Must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willingness to handle a wide variety of situations, as well as competing priorities, in a timely and efficient manner with a great attitude and sense of humor. Assignments can be both routine and non-routine and require originality, ingenuity and ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Candidate must have outstanding time management and organizational skills, relying on expertise and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to assist executive and organizations with best usage of time, making decisions regarding priorities and work activities with ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
This position is expected to involve a high degree of confidentiality, creativity, latitude, flexibility and availability for effective and efficient performance for support required. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand “big picture” objectives and criticality of ongoing initiatives while translating these goals into rapidly changing day-to-day priorities.
This role is currently in a remote capacity due to safety related to COVID-19; once we enter return-to-work phase, the role can continue to be executed remotely with occasional travel to team / company meetings, as needed. Time zone preference is Eastern Standard due to global nature of the role, with physical location in Northeast / Mid-Atlantic US preferred.
How you can help us win as a team:
- Conduct research and draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, power point presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist executives and organizations with optimum usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Key liaison for the organization to ensure preparation for meetings and events run smoothly. Meeting planning includes anticipating materials needed for meeting as well as preparation for internal/external meetings.
- Provide routine administrative support such as copying, faxing, scanning, organizing and filing confidential files and records systems of the organization including assistance with organization of online content on systems like OneDrive.
- Use political savvy and sophistication to filter through and facilitate actionable items.
- Provide administrative support and cross-coverage to manager and administration staff, as necessary.
- Ideation around building teamwork and fostering team camaraderie and collaboration.
- Associates Degree with experience supporting Vice President or above, or a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree with experience supporting Vice President or above in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Extensive project management with the ability to initiate, manage, and oversee variety of high priority projects with multiple management and professional levels successfully with minimal direction.
- Highly proactive, detail oriented, self-motivated, adaptive, and creative.
- Strong ability to quickly build rapport across various functions and teams in a global company.
- Exceptional professional demeanor and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and familiarity with confidential environments.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive), Concur, and Zoom.
- Experienced in CRM and database systems management.
- Must be highly flexible with time and schedule; able and available to travel two-weeks per year.
- Paralegal or notary level familiarity with legal contracts is a plus!
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.