"Information for Good is at the forefront of all we do, bringing new challenges everyday" Curt Miller
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 – 4 years post-undergraduate experience with a strong record of accomplishment in consulting, corporate finance, investment banking or other transaction-advisory services firms. Strategy/enterprise planning experience strongly considered as well
- Experience in information services, financial services, insurance, digital or healthcare industries preferred, but not required
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority
- Undergraduate degree.
- Superior communication and storytelling skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized, excellent project management abilities.
- Advanced fluency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.