Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
We're looking for an individual that has a passion for data and building client relationships. Someone who thrives in understanding business objectives around the technology being developed in order to architect data strategies unique to each of our clients. As a member of our growing team, you'll work directly with software developers and product owners to implement analytics solutions, and you'll advise clients on data related matters. You'll be leading data-driven marketing initiatives on innovative, bleeding-edge projects for Fortune-level clients in a variety of industries, as well as smaller and mid-sized companies looking to make an impact.
- Architecting data measurement strategies around user experience to provide insights that guide development and marketing teams
- Working in tandem with mobile app and web developers to implement measurement strategies and ensure accurate data
- Guiding clients in terms of their advertising & marketing data needs
- Establishing and carrying out tag manager integrations
- Utilizing knowledge of data structure and flows across different marketing & advertising platforms to assist clients with marketing related tools
- Analyzing datasets as requested by clients or internal teams to provide behavioral and marketing insights
- Agency experience highly preferred, client-facing experience is a must
- 3+ years of data analytics experience
- Deep knowledge of Google's suite of data tools-Google Analytics (both Universal Analytics & GA4 Property Types), Google Tag Manager, Google Firebase, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio
- iOS and Android OS knowledge
- Experience in marketing attribution measurement, reporting, and analysis
- Preferred: SQL proficiency
- Preferred: E-commerce data analytics experience
- Preferred: Experience with mobile attribution tools such as AppsFlyer or Branch
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.