Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, Scale & Monetization, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation vital to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore data and find opportunities to help accelerate user growth and profitability
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into actionable and well-designed experiments
- Partner cross-functionally build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating impactful dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and/or experience with Python or R
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to communicate and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.