ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a Growth Analyst in the Customer & Partner Excellence (C&PE) organization, you will be responsible for supporting and executing strategic growth initiatives in close partnership with functional leaders across the company. You will work on complex high-tech problems to drive growth of our C&PE portfolio with supervision, which includes but is not limited to content, community & coaching offerings as well as a next-generation product that our team is launching in Q1 2022. Your work will give you direct exposure to the executive team and contribute to our overall strategy and help drive its successful execution, with supervision. This role is full time; ideal if the candidate is in the SF Bay Area, but flexible on location provided the candidate can work on Pacific Time and is willing to travel to SF as needed.
- Work on strategic projects for Customer & Partner Excellence, including structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive actionable recommendations through a data driven process
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output & growth results
- Provide thought leadership and influence decision making within executive audiences
- Work cross functionally (e.g. sales leaders, ops team) to uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements, unlock productivity and accelerate execution
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects, and internal colleagues.
- An ambitious, intellectually curious, creative, goal-oriented, and customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to think big and deliver projects from conception through completion.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- A basic understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS offerings is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.