Growth Data Analyst
Growth Data Analyst
Cameo, one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
As Cameo’s first Growth Data Analyst, you will explore data for valuable insights and communicate findings to the company. You’ll leverage data to build hypothesis and drive experimentation, product roadmap, and marketing strategy. You will be a leader on our team and help establish a data driven product culture.
You will be working primarily with Tableau to analyze and communicate insights via dashboards. A familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel and Google Slides will be very helpful for presentations and communicating with teams across the business. Finally, you may also work with Google Analytics and Mixpanel, as well as some of our marketing tools, to analyze our products and marketing outreach.
How you’ll crush it:
- Be excited about the massive opportunity at hand: spearheading data driven experimentation and product decisions!
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Collaborate with the Growth team to identify knowledge gaps, define new hypothesis opportunities, and leverage data to validate those hypotheses as a core step in our product process.
- Leverage data to structure experiments and analyze results, ensuring we reach statistical significance and isolate variables.
- Collaborate closely the Head of Growth, Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts, and Engineers.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insight with the team- you’re on the front line after all!
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a data-centric role, bonus points if you’ve worked on a Growth team or a Start Up!
- You're an abstract thinker who can see clearly through complex data
- 1+ years experience with Tableau, Domo, Looker, or similar data visualization tool; Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel; Python and SQL
- Extremely comfortable with with A/B & multivariate testing and experimentation
- Experience with Python
- Interest in and familiarity with NLP, predictive modeling, and other data science techniques
- Known as a leader on your team; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.