We are seeking an HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations team. This person will be responsible for maintaining Tempus’s HR and People systems and will assist in analyzing and providing employee data to stakeholders so they can use it to make strategic business decisions. This role will report to the Director, Talent strategy and work closely with Talent Development, HR and Recruiting Teams.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the HR systems; including business process configuration/improvement, data entry, report creation and reporting, data analysis, user help, and communications.
- Work with key stakeholders (employees, managers, HR, business partners, recruiting, payroll, benefits resources, etc.) to identify and refine business requirements for the HR systems supported.
- Create reports that support metrics needed for the business and provide analysis, as necessary.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation; assist in development and training of employees on internal processes.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Practice Flexibility; have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Assist with any potential implementation and upgrades for the HRIS system of choice; including the change management process, training, and communication plans.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, technology, or a related field required.
- 2+ years of professional experience; preferably in an HR, operations, or analyst role.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills; customer-service oriented approach to problem solving and gathering feedback to determine continuous improvements.
- Strong documentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively report data in an understandable way for a variety of audiences ranging from technical to senior leadership.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential data with integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work with diverse, creative, professional people in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Highly adaptable and flexible; able to navigate competing priorities.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently.
- Experience as an HRIS Analyst or member of a People Team
- Experience building and/or refining company-wide and department-wide dashboards
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (including SOX, HIPAA)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience working at a tech start up/fast paced environment