IAM Analyst at ServiceNow
This position is specialized in providing end-to-end IAM lifecycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation) to Application enrollment to IAM services and role-based access governance (e.g., managing role lifecycle management processes). As an IAM Analyst on our Identity and Access Management team, you will be responsible for and/contribute in the following areas:
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand Application Owner business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements and make recommendations on the solution and implementation.
- Drive numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional, non-functional specifications, data mapping transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, UAT scripts and other project artifacts.
- Work effectively with the solution and technical teams to help them understand the specifications requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
- Identify test scenarios, execute testing in support of UAT.
- Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business technical partners.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operations team and end users.
- Participate in Agile scrum team, write, enhance, research user stories and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- Help streamline work process to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Work with global Development team to ensure effective handover of work assigned.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IAM Development team and work with a talented group of developers
implementing next generation Identity and Access management system using SailPoint IdentityIQ in ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.