IGNITE Analyst at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
IGNITE Graduate Development Program
The IGNITE graduate development program is being jointly run by Atos, Atos Syntel, and MavenWave who are a part of the same global IT services group.
Are you looking to ignite your career in technology? At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we will waste no time accelerating your skillset to become a cloud professional. Using groundbreaking technologies, embracing agile principles, and furthering our new cloud practice at the strategic heart of Atos, we will empower the most dynamic brands in the world with digital disruption of their industries and digital advancement of their companies.
Each year we support graduates across the globe to start their digital journey and we’re with you all the way – nurturing your talent, developing your potential, and helping you achieve your ambitions!
The IGNITE Graduate Development Program is designed in phases and in a mixture of formats:
- In Phase One, you will focus on Maven Wave core training enabling you to better understand technology consulting and our business.
- In Phase Two, you will rotate through training focused on Management Consulting, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, and Application Development. Throughout this rotation, you will build a cloud-based, client deliverable while gaining on-the-job training and working towards certifications.
- In Phase Three, you’ll execute a mock client presentation and do a live demonstration of your team’s client deliverable before being fully deployed to client projects, equipped with cloud expertise and almost ready to test for your selected Google/AWS/Azure certification!
Throughout this program, we will invite our strategic partners to come in and educate you on their products which are a key part of our solutions today. Are you ready to become the next AWS, Google, and Microsoft Cloud Engineering expert?
Your Life As a Maven After IGNITE:
Cloud Application Developer and Cloud Data Analyst
This role brings new ideas to life through building impactful solutions and experiences that integrate state of the art technologies such as AR, VR and CV and data visualization. You will work closely with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and will be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of the application development lifecycle. As a Cloud Application Developer, you will have experience with cloud native methodologies and integrating third-party applications within a complex enterprise application portfolio. As a Cloud Data Analyst you will design, build, and test data ingestion and ETL programs with a strong focus on performance and data quality management. You will be proficient in traditional application and mobile application development frameworks including exposure to UX/UI design as well as build apps and data driven cloud solutions.
Cloud Platform Engineer
This powerful role supersedes existing system and network engineering roles. Through mastering infrastructure virtualization technologies, software-defined networking, and software-defined storage technologies, you'll now be able to automate the deployment of infrastructure and application fabrics in hybrid-cloud environments. In addition, you will operate at an expert level in declarative infrastructure configuration, and possess in-depth knowledge of IaaS, PaaS public cloud offerings and building CI/CD pipelines.
- University degree majoring in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) within 12 months after graduation.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies.
- Willingness to travel.
- Dedication to a 12-month development program focusing on both professional and personal development. After successful completion we help you transition into one of the job roles.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out the Application Development Team
- Check out the Data Team
- Check out the Cloud Platform Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos