Implementation Analyst I - (HSA/FSA/HRA/COBRA) at Paylocity
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Benefit Implementation Analyst (HSA/FSA/HRA/COBRA) is responsible for the configuration, testing, data analysis, and delivery of new client implementations for their assigned department. This position will partner with the Implementation Consultants and EDI team throughout the implementation, as a system SME. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure and test the benefits system as needed, based on client plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
- Partner closely with Benefit Implementation Consultants, providing system setup consultation.
- Import & analyze data using various platforms including Bswift, proprietary benefits platform & Web Link
- Complete full data audits include producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation. Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Maintain & balance multiple clients builds simultaneously while meeting all project plan deadlines
- Maintain project plans, ensuring all tasks/follow updates are consistently kept current
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 plus years in a customer-oriented role
- Advanced Abilities in Excel including but not limited to V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with EDI files and data imports preferred
- Experience with setup, management and troubleshooting of Tax-Advantaged Plans, preferred (FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter)
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
As of April 14, 2021: This job excludes CO applicants
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Benefit Implementation Analysts are currently working remotely. Benefit Implementation Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.