As an Implementation Data Analyst, you will play a vital role in the successful onboarding of Tock customers. You will be responsible for managing the data import process, managing the more technical aspects of the onboarding process, and performing ad hoc data analysis for internal teams. The successful candidate is a seasoned project manager with a proven track record of managing data, being detail oriented, demonstrating excellent communication skills, solving problems in a timely fashion, and proactively making decisions.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees
What you'll do
- Manage the new customer data imports process from start to finish
- Gather, analyze, and input customer data into various internal resources
- Build demonstrable processes and tools for reducing import times and errors
- Organize, investigate, and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- Oversee and coordinate escalation and incident management
- Oversee and coordinate SLA requirements
- Build internal reporting to support client success metrics
- Support Account Management, Business Development and Sales teams with ad hoc data analysis requests
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 1 year of implementation/customer service in B2B software (SaaS preferred)
- Experience analyzing data and providing answers to ad-hoc customer questions
- Project management experience (e.g., lead meetings, provide status reports, develop and manage project plans, track issues/risk logs, etc.)
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and writing skills
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce, SQL, and Excel
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the wya restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about .
TOCK'S EXPLOSIVE GROWTH
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "2021 Best Places to Work"
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.