IMS Data Processing Coordinator
Data processing coordinators at Syndigo manage the end to end process of developing and delivering shelf edge merchandising tools for their assigned customer accounts, including data analysis and integration, print production and fulfillment. This role requires the ability to work independently with little supervision, make discretionary judgment calls in order to provide excellent service to customers by performing the following duties personally or through direct/indirect subordinates and outside vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and integrate customer data (planogram data exports, price files, UPC and stock code verification and images) creating print-ready files of shelf edge merchandising tools that address customer needs and meet agreed upon criteria
- Revise existing shelf edge merchandising tools adjusting for changes in assortments, store layouts or customer feedback
- Lead client meetings by phone or in person to gather input, communicate status, gain approvals
- Develop and implement project plans to meet customer defined needs and timetables, execute plans to meet budget and timelines
- Supervise the print production of merchandising tools via internal resources or external printing partners ensuring projects meet budgets and deadlines
- Manage the fulfillment process for each owned project:
- Establish the method and flow of fulfillment
- Supervise both full-time and part-time fulfillment staff for each project
- Establish guidelines for quality assurance for each specific project
- Ensure staff is motivated and meets established delivery timelines
- Assure correct and complete billing is submitted to accounting for customer projects
- Provide coaching and training of new Shelf Edge Analysts and Fulfillment Coordinators
- Effectively manage internal processes by working collaboratively across internal departments (Accounting, Sales, Customer Service, Software Dev., Category Management Services, Database and IT Support.)
- Other duties as assigned
- experience successfully managing a stable of accounts and displays the ability to take on more complex project workloads
- Analytical- synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches and integrates diverse data sets.
- Problem Solving Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develop alternative solutions; works well in collaborative problem solving situations.
- Project Management Develops and implements project plans; directs and oversees project plan execution; effectively communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Interpersonal Skills strong communication skills to develop good customer relationships, understand customer needs. Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer or internal situations.
- Collaboration Exhibits openness and objectivity to other views; works well in team environment; gives and welcomes feedback, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Business Acumen Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; understands business implications of decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Planning/organizing prioritizes and plans works activities; uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives; ability to multi-task/handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Adaptability adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Continuous Learner keep current with the changing technology (both external and internal) and industry trends, bringing new ideas to the business in order to constantly meet the changing needs of the company and its customers.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to act with professionalism in all interactions and collaboratively with customers and across departments and at various organizational levels
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Ability to adapt to changing initiatives and priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree desired
- Intermediate computer skills, including working knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated competency in two or more of the following areas: planogram software, Photoshop, GIST software, Excel, IssueView.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.