“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 4 – 6 years of related business experience.
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with programming (e.g. Python) is a plus.
- Experience building online, real time dashboards.
We’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Analytics, Business, Finance or other related business discipline; MBA / Master Degree is a plus.
- Ability to balance multiple major deliverables while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- A “Team Player” attitude and willingness to pitch in where needed to ensure timelines are always met.
Impact you’ll make:
- Perform and communicate analytical insights in various forms (e.g., written, verbal) clearly and concisely acting as the “single source of truth” in calculation and communication of key performance indicators to senior leadership.
- Partner with internal customers to delivery reporting requests and/or provide demos/walkthroughs of self-service database features as needed.
- Utilize analytical tools (e.g., Tableau, Jaspersoft) draw out meaningful actions for improving delivery, quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with various Global Technology areas, including Communications, Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC), Finance, Project Management Office (PMO) and others to support GT strategy and initiatives.
- Continuously innovate on the analytical solutions to make analysis as real time as possible and meaningful to drive action.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.